Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Design 3-4 because i do what I'm suppose to do but sometimes i get out of hand and start putting things and adding new things. Also because I'm not really good at it I like to make things DARK instead of it being all pretty and stuff.

PLAN 5-6 i think planing for me is easy because planing is fun and you get to research and stuff and u get to learn things you never knew. Also you get to show what you got before people start telling you stuff and you can plan it to show them what you got and show them you're really good.

INVESTIGATE 5-6 this is so easy for me i like to figure out what the problem is and make it better then what it was going to be and its fun to. Also you get to solve what other people did by mistake and you also learned by other peoples mistake and you won't do the same as them and you can show them what they did wrong and thanks to you they wont do it again.

No comments: